Monday, May 30, 2011

Peach kittens


I never get tired of sculpting tiny kittens.. : )
After the black and the white one, here we go with the tiny peach pink ones. I created two "larger" sleepy cats (which measure half an inch each), and a very tiny kitten, which is awake and is only a quarter of an ich long! :D
You can find all of them on my Etsy shop. Thank you for stopping by!

Je n'ai jamais assez de créer des petits chatons.. : )
Après le noir et le blanc chat, voila mes chatons rose pêche. J'ai sculpté deux chats endormis de 1 cm chacun, et un chaton très mignon qui mesure seulement 6 mm. Ils sont disponibles sur mon Etsy shop.
Merci d'avoir regardè!  : )









4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute little cat ! I have 2 cats in my home ,hoho !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anastasia. Love your dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete