Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drawings


Hi everyone!
Sorry for not having posted recently, I'm in the middle of my exam session and a little exhausted at the moment (and I'm far from having finished, sadly). Still, I want to thank all of you for all the visits, the nice comments and the support I receive every day.
By the way, I thought it was nice to show here a few pics from my other blog, which is mijbil.blogspot.com.
You can find there some of my drawings and illustrations, and I have to admit that I do not update it so frequently. The style is quite different from this page, but  I do hope you will enjoy it anyway!  : )




5 comments:

  1. This are really good drawings!
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. In bocca al lupo per gli esami!!! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Malink: you're really kind :)
    @Officinadell'incanto: grazie, speriamo bene ^_^'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice drawings, like them all!

    ReplyDelete