Friday, July 8, 2011

Sheep!


Here we go with my little sheep! : )
These cuties measure more or less half an inch, and no two of them look exactly the same. 
I used an original technique to create them, adding a mix of polyclay and Fimo Liquid all over a pre-baked structure, in order to reproduce the fluffy look of a true lamb. They have been carefully handpainted after baking, and I also glazed their tiny eyes to add a little sparkle and protect the colors.
And they are so sweet!  ^_^

I'm going to create three different listing for them on my Etsy shop, so that 
you can choose your favorite one! : )

Here is the first tiny lamb:





Here is the second one:





Anf finally the last one!





Which one do you like most?  : )






15 comments:

  1. Che adorabili le tue pecorelle! Sono dolcissime e tenerissime! Mi piacciono molto. Sei molto brava tesoro. Un salutone, Magu. L'ago fatato di magu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kilara, @Magu grazie mille!

    ReplyDelete
  3. foto tenere come le piccole pecore

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lambs are beautiful. It would be hard to choose.They are all great. :) Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Paola grazie mille!

    @Malink :D

    @Maria thank you so much, you're so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I felt in love with all of them ♥♥ They are so sweet :)
    I love the thing you do! They have the perfect size, very very small, which make them more cute :)
    I follow you, thanks for follow me, honey!
    Love,
    Belen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Belén, love your work too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma che grazioso e minuscolo gregge :-) !
    Ciao, elena°*°

    ReplyDelete
  9. una vera blogstar che passa di qui! :D
    grazie mille elena :)

    ReplyDelete