Friday, August 12, 2011

Bozen


Bozen is not only a beautiful city surrounded by the stunning scenario of Tyrolean Alps, but also a little collectors' paradise. The traditional love for miniatures and tiny details makes it possible to find the cutest tiny treasures, and also a lot of useful supplies.
In the meantime, a visitor can enjoy the beautiful streets of old town center, drink a glass of excellent wine and choose a nice place to eat a fresh bruschetta with cheese and olives.
And now it's time to show you some of my little purchases   : )



A cute porcelain vase



A tiny hand carved wooden bunny - so cute! : )



Could I miss a tiny carrot to feed the bunny? : P



A few miniature dice (plus a lot of beads, boxes, tiny pottery etc..)

Thank you for stopping by! : )

11 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! the carrot is for the mini rabbit?? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny bunny is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tyrol! I used to take trips there when I was a little girl and I lived in Germany and France.
    The bunny is the cutest!!
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent a few days there last summer..what a wonderful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que preciosos trabajos, me encanta ese conejito.
    Una bonitas fotografias.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of beautiful pictures to enjoy! Thanks for share :) The mini rabbit looks lovely! ♥
    Love,
    Belen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! And of course, I love the little bunny!
    Ina :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! :)
    @Paki of course it is! ;)
    @Kate @Caroline I love Tyrol too, and I try to get there every summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Marie @Ascension @Belén, @Ina thanks, the bunny was the tiniest creature in the shop - it had to be mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should post at least one pic of the little travel friend we found in Bozen! ;)

    ReplyDelete