Saturday, August 27, 2011

From tiny to tinier


Do you remember my tiny gnome? When I sculpted him, I really thought he was as small as possible (just 4 mm not including his hat!). But then the lovely customer who adopted him asked me to create a whole new family for him, including his wife holding a baby in her hands. At first I thought it was beyond my possibilities, but I gave it a try anyway.. and here is the result! Once again, the peculiar desire of someone else gave me the great chance to try something new and exciting.. thank you so much Noëmi! : )








PS: sorry for being a bit late with posts and answers, it's a very very busy period.. but I promise I'll show you many new things in a few days. 
Thank you so much for all your support, and welcome to the new followers! : )

7 comments:

  1. The tiny baby gnome is incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to the very same word - incredible!

    There's also adorable. I can't imagine how you can make something so tiny and detailed by hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet- you have outdone yourself! I love the tiny dots on their hats- and the glints of mischief in their eyes :) Wonderful work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really, really cute mijbil! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic. So tiny so sweet and cute. Your work is beautiful. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely comments, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete