Sunday, August 14, 2011

Laguna Opera Bag


I'm not so much into fashion nor purses, but the first time I saw the luscious Laguna Opera Bag by MyWalit in a little shop in Tuscany, I decided it was the perfect  night bag for a colour lover like me.  
And why not to recreate a similar one for tiny dolls? : )
So, here is my  miniature Opera Bag, which has the same bright shades of red, violet, blue and green of the original one, and a similar texture obtained by adding several layers of paint.
The bag has been carefully handsculpted without molds, and handpainted twice with acrylic paints, to give it the most bright and vibrant colors. A layer of gloss varnish protects the surface, and and a tiny felt strap has been stitched to the metal rings of the purse.
Hope you like it!  : )

PS: today I had some fun by creating a few outfits inspired by this bag.. which is your favourite one? 







Now ON SALE on my Etsy Shop!

6 comments:

  1. Is very original desing, and so similar to 1/1 bag! I like it, could be elegant or cassual! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is very interesting. I love the 2. picture. Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a gorgeous bag.I like the 2nd picture. :) Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! the 2nd pic is my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete