Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Various stuff


Hi everyone!
We are suffering from a terrible heatwave here, so it's nearly impossible to sculpt anything new (I suppose polyclay would just melt down in my hands). I took the chance to create a few little boxes and other tiny things.. hope you enjoy!


a tiny satchel for one of my dolls


two tiny croissants (which reminds me of rich winter breakfast..now it's way too hot for this kind of food!)



My little Julia is wondering how could she get into one of these boxes.. :D

Wish you all a nice day!




11 comments:

  1. very cute- the satchel is fabulous! Hope it cools off a bit for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes. I love the satchel. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little minis! I want to eat those croisants! :-)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!Love the work!!!! Miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I like the mini bag!
    Ina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gracias por tu vista, de esta manera he conocido tu blog y me unido a tus seguidores
    veo que te has apuntado al sorteo de mi blog, debes hacerte seguidora, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many comments.. thank you all!
    @Kim now it's way better!
    @Maria, Malink, Sonia many thanks! :)
    @Jennifer good luck with your tiny house!

    ReplyDelete