Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Halloween / part 2 - An army of ghosts


What a scary post title, ain't it so?  ; )
But, as usual, my creatures are much more on the cute side.. and these tiny ghosts make no exception at all!
Less than half an inch in height, no two of them look exactly the same, but they all have a sweet kawaii look..






And could I avoid creating a teeny tiny version of them? : )


This tiny one looks a bit scared.. luckily he has a micro bat friend to keep him company    : )




All available on my Etsy shop



10 comments:

  1. Oh .. they are so cute! Nothing scary ghosts. :D
    I loved the little bat.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I love the tiny one and his bat friend. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! How do you make them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. que monadas. son preciosos.
    besujis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Eliana thanks, this guy only has to grow up a little bit :D

    @CrazySylvanian Thank you so much! I sculpt them from polyclay, bake them and paint with acrylic paints

    Thank you all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tiny bat!
    Hugs,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete