Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winter is coming..


As I already told you, I'm a George Martin enthusiast (even this tiny ice castle reminded me of Winterfell), so what a better theme for my minis than A song of Ice and Fire? 
First of all, a small cameo featuring three Targaryen dragons, Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal. Then a tiny grren and gold dragon figurine, and a miniature version of Daenerys, the silver queen ( this is a bit geek, ain't so?   ^_^ )  
Winter is coming indeed!  : )

Ps: thank you so much for all of your lovely comment on my last post.. I have to admit that I am pretty shy about posting pics of myself, so it was great to feel your appreciation! Many thanks, my friends  : )
















8 comments:

  1. How charming little figures you've made again! And that pendant is so cute, it looks really fun :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and cute like all your tiny figures. I love the story too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. `They are gorgeous. I love the little green dragon.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unas miniaturas increíbles! Hermosas
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tiny creations! These are as adorable as the rest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pendant and dragons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your tiny creations are so lovely!
    Ina :)

    ReplyDelete