Monday, November 21, 2011

Angel elves - part 1


Can't believe almost a week passed since the last time I found a moment to write on the blog!
This is really a crazy busy period, but at least I've got something special to show you.. a whole collection of tiny Angel Elves on different jewelry pieces!  : )

Here's the first part of the collection, tomorrow I'll show you the rest - at least I hope so  ; ) 
Many elves are already sold out, but there's still some available in my shop.

Thanks for looking!   :D
























5 comments:

  1. sono tenerissimi... complimenti davvero!!!!!!!!!!!! il berretto a righe è una chiccheria :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. sono davvero dolcissimi..e molto originali!!!come gioiello un ammmore!!! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma che teneri!!!!!!!!!! Il primo è il mio preferito *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, they are so sweet! The little angel on the star is just precious! =)

    ReplyDelete