Monday, November 7, 2011

Bunny in a bottle!


I love the effect of a super tiny critter in a miniature glass bottle!  : )
And a bit of moss is obviously needed, to keep the bunny cozy and safe.
This teeny tiny guy has already foud a new home in Brazil, but I sculpted several other creatures for the same purpose. I was even planning to offer custom orders for those who want their own pet in a bottle necklace!  : )
I'm waiting for a huge lot of mini bottles from several suppliers, and I just can't wait to bottle them up!  :D
Wish you a nice week!






6 comments:

  1. A very lovely way to display the tiny bunny.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso, como todo lo que haces y tan pequeño!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute this little bunny, simply adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete