Friday, December 23, 2011

Artisans I love: Katie from Loveable Treasures





Time to introduce one of my all time favourite Etsy artist, Katie from Loveable Treasures!
Katie is a wonderful, kind and talented artisan - and a good friend too! : )

At the beginning I fell for her stunning needle felted animals, but I recently discovered she's also a great miniaturist, not to mention her jointed bears and elephants.. at the moment I am the lucky owner of four of her critters - a kitten, a baby owl, a lovely little ellie and a miniature otter - and I can assure I never get tired of looking at them with admiration!  : )

Whenever you have a moment, take a look at her creations - it is so relaxing to see so many cute and amazing pieces, and you might even decide that you deserve a little treat after the big Christmas rush!

Hope you will like her work as much as I do!  : )














6 comments:

  1. Her critters are totally adorable. I'd like a kitty for my dollhouse! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree, her work is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute ! and so difficult to work without piercing her fingers ! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG they're absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete