Saturday, January 21, 2012

The fox and the bunny


These lovely fox and bunny only measure a quarter on an inch!

They're extremely cute and lovely, but unfortunately foxes have a quite bad habit toward bunnies, so I thought it was safer too keep them in two separate bottles. : )

They make an original, unique pair of miniature earrings - each tiny bottle measures 18 x 10 mm, which is approx 3/8 of an inch in diameter, even less than the bottles I normally use to make my pendants! 

Wish you a lovely weekend..thanks for stopping by!




9 comments:

  1. So cute! A good thing you put them in separate jars. The fox might get wrong ideas...Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est absolument magnifique.
    Si petit et détaillé, bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! They are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are so tiny and so good looking
    Ina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incroyable ! si petits et si adorables !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE them! I am going to have to visit you shop! I am a new follower! Thank you for commenting on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! :D

    @Drora so right! ;)

    @Daydreamer you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete