Monday, February 6, 2012

Vintage inspiration


This little pendant differs a bit from my usual kawaii style.
I'm not really an expert in scuplting tiny roses and leaves, but I liked so much this pale shade of burgundy polyclay that I definitely had to try! And in the end I like the final effect, as the romantic allure of the roses makes a good match with the tiny key charm.. what do you think about this combination? : )

(and yes, that's me in the pic, wearing one of my fav silk blouses  ^_^  )





(the pendant is available here)



5 comments:

  1. Es tan hermoso! Aunque no sea tu "especialidad"
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pendant and original idea!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Another of your wonderful creations.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romanticissimo questo pendente!!!!
    Una piccola chiave che riesce ad aprire l'anima di chi la indosserà...
    la tua camicia è frivolosamente bella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks! :D

    @Civetta grazie! :) anche se il mio look quotidiano è parecchio più "casual" di così ;)

    ReplyDelete