Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm back!


I come from the most stressing weeks - stomach flu, full time study and a lot of university duties&bureaucracy - and the worst is yet to come, I fear! :D

I'm sorry for having abandoned the blog for a while.. I promise I will try to update it as soon as I can! : )

Just wanted to wish you all a lovely weekend, and to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day with something green from my latest creations.. what about a layer of green moss and a mint ribbon? And yes, there's a tiny kitten laying between them.. hope he will bring a lot of good luck! : )








6 comments:

  1. Siento que hayas estado enferma.
    Me alegra verte de nuevo con tus hermosas creaciones.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for your beautiful blog :) Check this out: http://murattinurkka.blogspot.com/2012/03/kevatta-odotellessa.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bello Gatito, me encanta!!!
    Saludos
    Naty de Villa Caramelo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute! :-)

    Hugs Jollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rosamargarita I feel much better now, many thanks!

    @Mylpyrä thank you!!!!!!!

    @ Ilaria, Natalia, Jollie grazie, gracias, many thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete