Sunday, April 15, 2012

Service announcement


As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting much, lately. 
I was in the middle of a full university rush - which is not over yet, and also forced me to close my shop for a few days.
I will be back very soon. Meanwhile, I leave you in good company with this super tiny chick, quietly standing on the bottom of his miniature glass vial. : )
 The brave guy has already been adopted, but hopefully many others will come.. so stay tuned, just a few more days and Mijbil Creatures will be back! :D







4 comments:

  1. Madre mía que bonito es !!
    y que chiquitito !!
    Haces unas miniaturas espectaculares!!
    felicidades guapísima !!

    ** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
    .* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

    ReplyDelete
  2. guauuuuuu esto es preciosoooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all, my friends! :)

    ReplyDelete