Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Artisans I love: Kikihalb


I was never really able to appreciate Blythe dolls, but I have to admit that when I stumbled across the amazing work of Kikihalb I remained literally speechless. Her intricate embroidery and incredibly detailed clothes made me wish I had a tenth of her talent and sewing skills! : )

I will leave you with a few images from her past work. If you want to know more about this talented artist, you can find an interview here. Hope you enjoy! : )

















7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and talent by the artist...thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. The garments are gorgeous!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe these are real, they are stunning! :)

    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mijbil,
    Those are fantastic! Incredible work! thank you so much for sharing the link with us.
    Have a great weekend,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas gracias por las fotos y el enlace, son unos vestidos preciosos y un trabajo increible!!!
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Frederique's work <3 And I am very happy with the dress she made for me (3th picture). She is great artist!

    ReplyDelete