Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ellies are back! : )


Remember the first version of my Circus elephant?
He was adopted some time ago, and now a new one is available in my shop. Sculpting ellies on such a tiny scale is tricky, but I am so fond of them. I think they're some of the cutest animals to recreate in miniature. : )

Oh, and speaking of elephants, have I ever show you the glass dome elephant ring? A tiny handmade ellie in fixed to an adjustable filigree ring, under an artisan made glass dome. This cute ring was immediately sold the first time I put it online, so I decided to create a couple more.. I love to work with these little glass domes, which come from a gorgeous artisan from Turkey. You will be seeing some more soon! : )

One last thing, I wanted to thank you for all the support and kind words I am receiving these days. I started again to work on the blog after a very busy period, and it's nice to see that you haven't forgotten me! 
Thank you so much, you are great! : )

















5 comments:

  1. è così tenero e perfetto!!!un idea bellissima l'anello...fiabesco!!
    un sorriso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Ellies :) The ring is Wow amazing. Fantastic work I love to visit your blog.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    The Ellies are wonderful. Your workmanship in such a small scale is fabulous. Very impressive work.
    All the best,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorprendente!!!

    ReplyDelete