Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Middle of nowhere



Back from my mountain weekend. 
While I was there, Italy was hit by a stong earthquake - which woke us in the middle of the night. Since we were staying in a very remote place, with no tv nor phone - and where mobiles do not work - we didn't know anything about the serious consequences of the earthquake until we got back.
Hence, we had a very quiet time, with sunny days and rainy nights. We did quite a lot of gardening, had some walks in the woods and cooked simple, natural meals.
I also had the chance to do my first outdoor shooting with my Pukifee Flora, and I hope you will like the result.
























5 comments:

  1. Ciao miji, il risultato è veramente cerino! vestita da orsetto mi ricorda i bambini smarriti di peter pan :) belle foto...un bacio Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good that you came out safe from the earthquake. I am so sorry for the families that lost their loved ones.
    Good thing is you enjoyed a nice vacation. The doll is beautiful.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Yes, we had a really funny crafternoon :D It looks like you had a lovely weekend too, what a wonderful green place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ila anche a me!

    @Drora thank you for your concern. I don't like to share bad or tragic experiences in my blog, so I just focused on the flowers and landscapes, but it was a real shock, and we're all so sorry here about what happened.

    thank you so much @Maria and @supercursi

    ReplyDelete