Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A little bug


There's a new fairy in my garden! : )

Approx an inch in height, this chubby little girl has black bug eyes, soft pink hair and glimmering wings. And she wears the cutest tiny elf boots!
 I created some dotted patterns both on her eyebrows and gaster (you can see them in the last pic), as I wanted her to look moe like a real bug. And I had great fun taking these pics in my garden, I thought that musk and stones were much more suitable for her than my usual pastel backgrounds. 
Hope you like the new setting!  ; )





7 comments:

  1. OOo, she is so cute, love her eyes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute! I love it.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. favoloso! ecco, il mio desiderio è sempre quello di guardarti modellare queste minuscole meraviglie!

    ReplyDelete