Saturday, July 7, 2012

The deer fairy


Time for some quick updates! : )
I am sorry that it took me so long to be back here. The weather here is still very hot and humid, and it is nearly impossible to work on new miniatures. Plus, there are so many things going on these days! 

I am going to take a break this weekend and spend a couple days on the hills, and I really hope for some rain to bring a bit of fresh air!
But, just before leaving, let me indroduce my tiny deer fairy. : )
I find deer horns are so cute on dolls (remember my jointed deer boy? ) and there are more enchanted deers coming soon - at least if the weather changes a bit!
Wish you a nice weekend,
big hugs,
Mij












21 comments:

  1. Wow! This is one of your cutest ever! Great work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чудесное создание!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is so beautiful. Perfect work as usual :) Enjoy your few days away.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es bellísima y tú eres una artista!
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elle est vraiment trop mignonne ! bravo pour arriver à faire et peindre de si petits détails ... Au fait, c'est de la porcelaine froide ou de l'argile polymère que tu utilises ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your few days away.
    The deer fairy is fantasic! Gret work!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your few days away.
    The deer fairy is fantasic! Gret work!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, I think this is one of my favorite! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I LOVE your sculptures, they are amazing. I dont suppose you would do a tutorial on how you get your tiny animals into the glass jars? Just been on your etsy shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. It's amazing that you can create something so small! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. troppo carini i tuoi soggetti!!!
    ...ma per disegnare gli occhi usi una super lente???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your sweet comments, and sorry for being so late! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Nicole c'est de l'argile polymère, comme d'habitude :)

    @Amelia it's a non-standard technique that I call "fighting with a toothpick and some glue" :D anyway, maybe I'll try to make a tutorial :)

    @Olly a volte, ma di solito lavoro ad occhio nudo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a lovely ring!! is beautiful! i love the bubble on it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, I can't believe you made it!! That's beyond amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. troppo bella, così piena di dettagli e di eleganza!! Me l'ero persa, ma...complimenti davvero ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! What a magical little fairy! <3

    ReplyDelete