Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stuffed toys


Rainy autumn days and a bad flu mean a lot of time at home. And to me they also mean new stuffed toys! : )
I actually sewed the little doll several weeks ago, but I never took the time to properly shoot her up to now. 
The pink bunny is the result of a crafty afternoon. He is wearing my Pukifee's bear outfit (that makes him look adorably chubby) and the tiniest felt beret. 

Oh, and the last pic is for Aiz Kim, who asked for a pic of my mini Ddung  : )
Ain't she cute in her red raincoat?

Wish you all a lovely week! : )









21 comments:

  1. You've made some really sweet little plushies--so adorable! It must be nice to work on crafty things again. Keep having fun! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer, I am happy that you like them! :)

      Delete
  2. Preciosas!!! Muy simpaticos y graciosas!!!
    Besitooos y feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these are so sweet. I love them. Wonderful work.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice toys. Excellent work

    Hugs
    Kike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que preciosidad, me encanta tu trabajo.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: I want you recover from your health problems. These creations are very nice. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Marta, I feel much better now! :)

      Delete
  7. Hello Mijbil,
    I always love to see your creatios! they are not just cute, but sow ell done and beautifully crafted.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna make plushies too!!!! Thanks for the mention by the way and for really going out of your way to attend to my silly request. Your ddung is lovely...I wish she gets to meet my ddung girls too...perhaps someday! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually waiting for a good chance to show her anyway ;P
      thank you so much!

      Delete