Friday, October 26, 2012

Welcome on board(s) #2 - the elephant, the bunny and the fox

I was extremely pleased by your reactions to the first post about my Pinterest boards. : )
Not only I got many lovely comments, but I was also able to find many of you on Pinterest as well, and to start following many inspiring new boards. Thank you so much!

Now, for a more playful selection of boards, three of my new ones, each dedicated to a different animal - and to the many talented designers who got inspired by each creature.


A grey trunk, a tiny tail, 100% ellie cuteness! : )
Board link: E is for Elephant



Monsieur Lapin

Ok, I have to admit that I am really into this trend of placing cute animal prints on fashion items - silly as it gets, I still find lovely! And what's cuter than a bunch of fluffy rabbits?
Board link:  Monsieur Lapin




Autumn is for foxes, so here's my collection of lovely fox items.. from brooches to artprints, everything you need to bring a tiny piece of woodland in your life! : )
Board link: Hello Mr. Fox!

Wish you all a lovely weekend! : )



12 comments:

  1. Hi mijbil, love the boards with the different animals, great idea!!They seem a bit like collages of one subject and in nice colors and shapes!
    Have a lovely weekend too, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original! I love the boards.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  3. come già ti hanno detto l'idea di una board per ogni animale è simpaticissima... per ora io mi sto dedicando alla OWL ;P
    il maglioncino con la manica a proboscide mi fa impazzire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. con un nickname come il tuo, una board dedicata ai gufetti era imprescindibile! :)

      Delete
  4. E' un pò che sto pensando anch'io di entrare in pinterest...
    E' bella la divisione per animali che hai fatto!
    chissà..ci penso ancora! Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dai, buttati (ammetto che dà un po' di dipendenza :P)

      Delete
  5. Ok, I'm a bit biased because 'E' is for Erica too! Love the elephants, especially the one on the sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siempre me ha parecido que eras una artista con muchísimo talento Mijbil
    y después de ver estas maravillosas colecciones no me cabe ninguna duda de que triunfaras con esa imaginación que tienes y sobre todo con tan lindos trabajos!!
    Felicitaciones guapisima !!

    ** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
    .* . * . /___\ * . . * día

    ReplyDelete