Saturday, December 15, 2012

Back home!

I'm sorry I'm so horribly late with today's post. I arrived home yesterday afternoon after a rather long journey (hope you don't mind I shared some travel pics), and despite I was so tired I spent the night out with some friends. : )






Of course I didn't miss a chance to play with my cat..

..that sadly was more interested in a piece of raw tuna in the kitchen.   : (

I noticed that there aren't many signs of Christmas at my parent's place yet, and I suddenly decided that it was my mission to bring some festive spirit into the house. I spent the day decorating the Christmas tree, packaging gifts, glazing cookies and spraying in gold almost every available surface! :D


Sorry about the blurry pics (it was a grey and rainy day here, and I miss Swedish snow so much!).
I wish you all a happy and festive weekend, and hope to see you tomorrow for a special post. ; )

Big hugs from Italy,

Mijbil

10 comments:

  1. Ciao e..bentornata a casa!!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, sometimes people need a hand! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies look yummy :) I have to ask the picture of the houses are they mini or did you open the window on the plane to take it lol. Its a wonderful picture. As for your cat don't worry he will give you lots of attention when he feels like it :D
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bentornata!Ora sei un pò più vicina a noi!
    Che meraviglia il tuo micio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be nice to come home and spend Christmas in Italy.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. E' sempre bello tornare a casa, non trovi?
    Un abbraccio e buona serata!
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cat is so cute!!
    Your cookies looks delicious.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mijbil,
    Glad you are home safe and sound. I hope you have fun.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: congrats on being home to your parents. Happy Christmas. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete