Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas greetings

Good morning everyone!
I'll soon be biking toward the town centre under a thick snowfall, but not before updating my advent countdown! : )
I am preparing a HUGE list of free Christmas printables for you - gift tags, greeting cards and mixed stationery from many generous artists. I should be ready to publish it in a couple days.

In the meanwhile, I decided to share some of my favourite Christmas designs from several online shops (most of them are from Etsy, but there's a few outsiders too). Hope you'll enjoy! : )

Northern Lights Christmas Card Set with Arctic Fox from TuesdayStudio. I have seen one of their prints in real life, and they are even more beautiful and dreamy. Love their style so much! 

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Christmas card from TheNimbusFactory. Funny and cute, with a vintage touch.. just perfect!


Love these minimal reindeers from PearentheticalPress. Can you spor Rudolph over there? ; )

Girl & Bear card set from TheBlackApple, so cute and girlish!

Evergreen card set from Darling Clementine. Isn't the white on green design just precious?

A Christmas card that turns into a tree ornament! These brilliant Bird Tree Ornaments are from the talented Karolin Schnoor.

Robins, reindeers and red berries.. such a lovely matching for this Woodland Christmas card from MulberryMuse : )

The whole Christmas section of Pleasedtomeet is a mine of gold, so it was rather hard to make a choice. But I liked their Good Catch card way too much not to include it in my list!

Want to keep it minimal? Choose this simple and effective handcut Snowman card from JerseysFreshest. : )

Cute Holiday hedgehog from WonderForest. Love his tiny Santa hat! 

And last but not least,the gorgeous Winged Maple Seeds print from Golly Bard. Ok, I know this one is not a Christmas card, but how cool is it? ; ) With a little message on the back it might work as a gift+card all in one!

Silly pics of the day:
Me, trying to reach the top of our definitely oversized Christmas tree..

..and Hector the Dinosaur, the bossy leader of our fir (he was way too kitsch not to adopt him!)

See you tomorrow,
big hugs,

Mijbil

PS: last day to join my GIVEAWAY! : )

19 comments:

  1. Wow,how many wonderful things!
    I look forward to your list of free Christmas printables....and the winners of your giveaway!!
    Kiss, Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias por todas esas postales son preciosas , me ha gustado el dinosaurio en el arbol, es muy original

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many and lovely Christmas cards, but I love the one from MulberryMuse most :D!! I see you've had a lot of fun for decorating the Christmas tree, love that dinosaur ;)! Thanks for sharing all these cards.
    Have a great day. Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pleasedtomeet card is beautiful!
    Greetings from Italy

    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mijbil,
    Merry Christmas...you have won my giveaway and I am not sure how else to contact you. I love your tree and card ideas.
    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Lucy, how wonderful! :) Can't wait to start working with your beautiful wool! Many many thanks! :D

      Delete
  6. Hector's face is super funny! Thanks for sharing the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful selection of cards. Lol I love Hector I bet he keeps them all in their place :D
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. anch'io adoro le opere di karolin... ogni volta che entro nel tuo blog mi sembra di leggere una fiaba... si è capito che ti adoro??? Hector è adorabile ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille.. anche per me trovarmi qui in Svezia è un po' una fiaba, questo posto è bellissimo :)
      A presto, un abbraccio!

      Delete
  9. Quante belle cose! Complimenti per queste splendide immagini che ci proponi!
    Un salutone!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo so beautiful and stylish, fun with so many different styles on the cards. Warm hugs to you / Ingela.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Mijbil!
    What beautiful Christmas cards!!!
    I love your Christmas tree and your dinosaur is very very nice in the tree!!! :)
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Mariana.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mijbil, beautiful Christmas ideas, I love the hedgehog card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que preciosas postales Navideñas.
    Me encanta tu arbol y esa mascota tan especial jeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like Hector had a huge success, the mischievous little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Mijbil,

    Those are such a lovely collection of cards!
    I love them!
    Merry Christmas!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. O my dear i have searching Christmas Greetings and Christmas Messages, Finally i have seen this blog and solved my problem...

    ReplyDelete