Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gingerbread in white


Hi lovelies! : )
Sorry for being a bit late - I'm frantically trying to get ready for Christmas! Gifts to be wrapped, cakes to be baked and cards to be written.. and less than two days left to finish it all! : )

This gingerbread house has been a funny but rather challenging project. Last year, I made several miniature gingerbread house. This year, I brought back form Sweden a complete set for a traditional one, and I decorated it with white glace. Surely the final result might have been more precise! ; )

The beautiful tiny reindeer cookie that you can spot in these pics was a little advent gift from my mom. It quickly became the watch of the gingerbread house! : )










One last little tip for gift wrapping: some cute, neutral wrapping paper paired with golden twine, glittery ribbon and maybe a tiny ornament, such as gold sprayed berries or a miniature Christmas bubble.
I found this option to be a cute, quick and overall very much useful strategy to wrap my presents, and I hope you'll like it too! : )


Silly pic of the day: a very grumpy cat looks in disappointment at the pre-Christmas mess and rush in our home  : )


5 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het huisje ziet er prachtig uit. Ik wens jou ook hele fijne kerst en een mooi 2013.

    Groeten Xandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti auguro un Santo e Dolce Natale ..!!!
    Merry Christmas ..!!!
    elvira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un augurio di Buon Natale, con affetto CriCri

    ReplyDelete