Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last Christmas, part 2



Second and last part of my little roundup. Whoa, I sculpted sooo many tiny elves last year! :D
Also, I am going to spend a few days skying on the Alps with some friends. It's been a while since I had the chance to enjoy wintertime on the mountains, and can't wait to get there! And of course I'll try to take as many pics as I can!
Thank you once again for all of your lovely comments and support, and wish you a lovely day. Less than one week to Christmas! : )

Big hugs,

Mijbil

















13 comments:

  1. ma come fai a farli cosi piccini sono una meraviglia!!!
    buona "sciiata"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mijbil,
    That is incredible! the amount of detail you get in such a small scale just blows me away.
    You really have put me in the holiday spirit!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. son realmente preciosos y muy divertidos , ademas son tan icreiblemente pequeños que casi no me lo puedo creer
    espero que te lo pases bien esquiando en las montañas

    felices fiestas

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geniales, muy dulces todas los motivos, felices fiestas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Mijbil! Enjoy the Alps!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so fine, also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all amazing stunning work :)
    Have a fantastic time on the Alps.
    Happy Christmas
    xxx
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorables petits lutins et autres personnages !
    *Joyeux Noël*
    rosethé-Minima

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your christmas minatures are so cute!!!!I love the gnome on the bell!! Great!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is always so cute.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sono adorabili,continuo a rimanere sbalordita!Il micetto (è un micetto vero?) nel cesto è il mio preferito!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Spain: all these creations are awesome. I really like these minis .. We keep in touch.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnifique et tout mignon ! quel travail !

    ReplyDelete