Sunday, December 9, 2012

Last Christmas


Fist of all, sorry about the delay, and many many thanks for your lovely comments to yesterday's post. I shall admit that I was a bit reluctant to publish those pics, so I really need to thank you for your kind and encouraging feedback! : )
Now, about today's post.. I want to share some of my favourite creations from last year's holiday season. I am still surprised by the amount of different designs I have been trying!
Some of these tiny creatures were never shown here before, and my blog was almost a newborn at the time. That's why I decided to publish this little "reunion" now.. hope you'll enjoy! : )


















8 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige miniaturen. De twee muizen ben ik helemaal verliefd op :)


    Groeten Xandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantásticos todos, son monisimos , difícil elegir cualquiera, felicidades:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. decirte que estais muy guapos los dos en las fotos del post anterior

    esas pequeñas criaturas que has hecho son una delicia , una monada

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little creatures! You have a special touch and your work is unique.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, this is awesome work, stunning sooooo tiny, all the details!!
    My compliments for these little artworks :D!!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of them ! How do you do to make so tiny details !! Magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tout ça est absolument magnifique.
    Vos créations rendent ce Noël magique !

    ReplyDelete
  8. All Very lovely!
    One most enchantment of the other!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete