Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I wish a peaceful and merry Christmas to all of you! : )

My boyfriend and I don't really care about getting expensive Christmas gifts. We feel lucky to have each other, and we think that little things can spread so much joy, and become the most beloved and appreciated gifts. And that's what we got this year! : )
Jerome, the little Apatosaurus, and Elliot, the tiny elephant would like to join me in wishing you much luck and jo during the holidays, and a very happy new year!

I want to thank here once again everyone who decided to stop by, have a look around, and maybe leave a comment or follow my little Christmas countdown. I feel so very grateful and lucky, and along with my apologizes for not being always present, I really want to express my deep gratitude to all of you! : )

Big, big hugs my friends - and some gingerbread cookies too!

Warm wishes,
Mijbil



9 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I really like your Christmas photos. Your tree is awesome. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love and care for those around us really is the most important.

    I hope you had a great Christmas.

    A big hug, Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you´ve had a fantastic christmas!
    Love your christmas tree.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoy these days.

    Hugs

    Kike

    ReplyDelete
  5. In ritardo, ma tanti auguri a te Silvia!!!

    ReplyDelete