Monday, December 3, 2012

Mist glow


These pics date back to my boyfriend's birthday, when I got up just before dawn to make him coffee and pancakes as a little surprise. I am not a morning person at all, but the view from our windows was so fascinating that I had to take a few pics (the pancakes survived the experience, in case you are wondering).

It's a bit strange to look at these images now that the whole garden lies under a thick coat of white snow. I took a thousand pics yesterday, and I hope to find the time to post them soon. It snowed all day long, we had a delightful Swedish lunch, visited a Christmas market and  finally enjoyed a some hot glögg in a pub. What a perfect advent Sunday! : )

Hope you like the pics, and wish you a great week! : )





13 comments:

  1. unas fotos geniales , gracias por compartirlas

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mari, you're way too kind! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures so much!
    xoxo

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are stunning, especially the first one.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are amazing. Thank you for sharing :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being always so kind! :)

      Delete
  5. I do love your pictures and I am curious to see the snow :D!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post a few pics soon, I promise! :D

      Delete
  6. WONDERFUL PICS...YES, SOMETIMES ONE MISSES A LOT WHEN NOT BEING A MORNING PERSON1 9 AS I AM NOT,TOO):) IT SEEMS YOU GET THE FULL SWEDISH CHRISTMAS!! HOW WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to earn more when you become a therapist or holistic practitioner,
    then it would make sense to have an open mind and move away
    from the mindset of treating your private practice as though it
    is a hobby, right. It is important to understand all of the different elements that go into
    interviewing for a massage position, and know which questions to ask before you get hired.
    Your best bet is to find an ACOTE accredited school because these
    schools are recognized as offering the most thorough education.
    My site ; ttl depression forum

    ReplyDelete