- it's snowing here for the first time this season, the night right before December 1st!
The whole town has been adorned with lights strands and pine garlands,
and on my way to the pool tonight I even saw a choir
singing Christmas carols in the middle of a park.
- yes, I was going to the swimming pool, under the snow and in the dark.
Don't I deserve a prize or something? ; )
- the giant Christmas trees in our garden were lightened up too
(sorry about the blurry pic, I'll try to get some better ones soon!)
- just a few hours until my Christmas countdown starts: one post per day
from tomorrow to December 25th. I want to thank everyone
who wrote a message of encouragement for this little project,
and I really hope I'll be able to keep it funny and pleasant! : )
- 5 days left to join the gnomes giveaway!
Well, time for me to say goodnight and enjoy a glass of hot glögg
(Swedish mulled wine).
Hope you'll join me tomorrow! : )