Sunday, January 27, 2013

Out with the girls, part 1


Still snowing quite a lot here in Sweden, and this morning someone made a snowman in our garden! : )
I shot these pics a few days ago, while trying to catch the beauty of the late afternoon light. Even if in the beginning I was a bit terrified of bringing my delicate, fragile little dolls out in the snow, after a while I was able to relax and have fun shooting outdoor. And a tiny robin kept us company flying from tree to tree! : )









Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I'll post the rest of the pics soon. In the meanwhile, I wish you a lovely incoming week, and I leave you with a little update of my Munny progress. : )

Big hugs,

Mijbil




14 comments:

  1. She looks adorable in the snow. I love her beautiful hair and the hat fits her so well.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete

  2. Joli décor !(chez moi, la couche de glace a fondu et il ne reste qu'un peu de neige ) cette petite poupée rousse est adorable, joli look ! La petite créature prend une jolie forme.
    rosethé-Minima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mijbil, I love the doll, she looks like so sweet

    Hugs
    Kike

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wonderful pics and lovely doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. que bonitas fotos , gracias por compartirlas, ese pequeño esta haciendo grandes progresos

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma sei troppo brava....stai lentamente cambiando la mia visione dell'ingegnere...
    baci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un bellissimo servizio fotografico ad una stupenda bambolina!kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures of your beautiful doll are fantastic. The snow suits her :))). Your Munny looks cute.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet pictures, I love your doll:) What kind of doll is she? I also like the Munny, :)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) She is a resin Pukifee, from Fairyland (http://dollfairyland.com/index.php)

      Delete
  10. what a cutie. Your last post is tempting me to do my own Munny dressup. Looks so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your own version! :)

      Delete
  11. Hello Mijbil,
    you really make one of a kind, charming artwork. I love her face and her clothes. the Munny is looking great.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete