Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Artisans I love: One Ring to Rule Them All


It's been definitely too long since my last "Artisans I love" post. Too bad, because I truly believe in sharing and supporting the work of the artists we love, and that's why today I am introducing three different jewelry creators from three different continents. And each one seems to have a different favourite material! : )

Let's start from old Europe, with the Spain-based artist Sarah Robinson. Her shop, La Chica de los Anillos (meaning "The girl of the Rings" in Spanish) is a collection of stunning silver pieces. Every ring is unique, featuring organic shapes with an occasional touch of colour. I fell in love with her creations the very moment I saw them, and I am seriously tempted by these little treasures. Hope you will like them too! : )





From Spain to Australia now, and from silver to wood, with the lovely work of  Jacqueline Chan from Whimsy Milieu. I love her funny lasercut bamboo rings, so casual and colorful. I guess the Mountain Rings are my favourite, but all of her animal ears pieces (bear, bunny, cat, deer) are super cute too! : )





And the last step leads us to Cambridge, Massachusetts, to discover the beautiful creations of Kimberly Huestis, from Porcelain and Stone. Minimal and precious, her handsculpted rings are inspired by little nautical findings, such as pebbles or seashells. She even used a real sea urchin to mold some of her pieces!





I really hope you like these little creations from independent jewelry makers. As usual, I am in no way rewarded for my posts, except from your lovely comments of course! : ) 

Wish you all a nice week,

big hugs,

Mijbil



15 comments:

  1. unas piezas son realmente preciosas , gracias por compartirlos

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful, thanks for sharing! I love the heart ring so much!
    Kisses from Poland,

    Zofia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting with 3 very different artist. I am to the white and gold, it's just my taste and something I could go with. It is very nice. Thank you for showing it.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and inspiring. I should try making some rings sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see the result! In case please let me know! :)

      Delete
  5. Bellissime creazioni, grazie per averle condivise! Un bacio, Simonetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma quante cose interessanti...contenta della tua visita che mi ha dato modo di conoscere il tuo blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these rings... They are so nice, thanks for sharing them with us:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao Mijbil! Dalla svezia mi hai trovata?!?! Ma come hai fatto!! Ne sono felice! Sono felice della tua visita: mi ha dato modo di conoscere il tuo bellissimo mondo! Grazie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful collection of beautiful rings. Thank you for sharing :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely rings. I love the bamboos. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful!!! Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, everything is goіng ωell herе anԁ ofcourѕe еvery one is shaгing іnformation,
    that's genuinely fine, keep up writing.

    Also visit my website ... Tens 7000 Review

    ReplyDelete