Monday, February 11, 2013

Free Valentine's printables - my little gift


I know I'm a bit late, but I haven't been digitally painting anything in ages, and it took me more than I expected. 
Anyway, here's my little Valentine's surprise for you! : )

Last week my boyfriend asked me to sketch a treehouse for him, and the idea remained in my mind.. and the sketch became a more complex drawing, which I decided to use to create a little Valentine's card to share with you. 
Hope you will like it!

You can download the PDF printable card here 
(just cut&fold along the lines)

or, if you prefer, you can get the same pic in a A4 PDF size here.

It's the very firts time I share a PDF on Blogger, so please feel free to let me know if you find any problem! I am kind of a noob, eheh.  : )

I really hope you will enjoy! I am not a professional illustrator at all, but I really wanted to thank all of you for the support and amazing sprinkle of joy and cheerfulness that you bring me with your comments everyday.
Wish you all a happy Valentine's Day with the ones you love most.

Big hugs,

Mijbil

(here's the banner, in case you want to share)

Ps: feel free to print, modify or share my work as much as you want. Only, please, do not resell it nor use it for commercial purposes. This is meant as a gift! : )


 -submitted to IFB Season of Love project : ) -


18 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the heart dangling from the top of the jar. Thank you for your thoughtful gift, Sylvia--you are a doll! Happy Valentine's Day! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie!!! Thank your for this printable

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas gracias es muy generoso por tu parte ,es muy bonito


    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello thank you for wonderful gifts!kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this Valentine gift, it is adorable!
    I wish you a happy Valentine's Day too with your boy friend!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meraviglioso blog... Mi sono iscritta! Complimenti per le bellissime cose che crei!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sylvia,
    Thank you for the nice Valentine card.
    Hugs Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao! Grazie per la visita al mio blog.
    Adesso faccio un giro a curiosare...
    Abiti lontano da casa: ho un amico che vive a Stoccolma e mi ha mandato le foto dove si vede che per andare a lavorare mette i pattini da ghiaccio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao! Grazie mille per la visita al mio blog. Complimenti, sono meravigliose le tue piccole creature. Mi piace il tuo stile e mi iscrivo al tuo blog con piacere, per venire a trovarti spesso.
    Ciao
    Lallabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sylvia :) thank you very much for the beautiful gift. I love it. Have a wonderful day with your boyfriend ;)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. ILLUSTRAZIONE DELIZIOSA ... mi sono innamorata!!! KISS FOR YOU ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You for this lovely card!
    Hugs from Hungary :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mi piace davvero moltissimo!Sei stata davvero brava!!
    Baci Frà

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! It led me to your blog - what a treat... Such adorable drawings & dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. che belli questi piccoli innamorati nel bosco.....brava come sempre!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. È meraviglioso!!!
    Buon san valentino :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my god that is so awesome!!! I wish I had seen this a few days ago! :)

    ReplyDelete