Saturday, February 16, 2013

Of Munnies and flowers


First of it all.. thank you so much! : )
The hit counter on Mijbil Creaures has passed 100.000 views.
A hundred thousand! : )
It sounds like such a HUGE number for such a little blog, and I think I'm going to celebrate it somehow.
 Haven't yet decided how, but I'll let you know soon enough! ; )

Now, time for me to show you the final result of my first attempt at Munny customizing. A quick recap: Munnies are posable vinyl toys that can be painted, sculpted, cut and accessorized in many different ways.
And this is how my mini faun turned out! : )


Ps: the flowers you see in these pics were bought to celebrate the fact that I succesfully managed to pay my taxes in Sweden for the first time! :D
I was so childishly happy about it that I stopped at the florist and got myself some tulips and primroses. And it felt somehow a bit whimsical to be biking home under a thick snowfall with a basket full of flowers.

Hope you will like the pics, and wish you all a nice weekend! : )






The little faun also got a handknitted scarf..


..and a golden leaf tattoo on his back! : )






12 comments:

  1. Congratulazioni sei bravissima!kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your custom is absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! you totally deserve it. And your Munny is soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Love your little Munny and his scarf! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Munny is so lovely, with his gorgeous scarf:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 100.000 views :) no surprise though as you have a beautiful blog. I love your Munny the little faun is gorgeous his scarf is so cute.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your sweet comment! I love Munny's little scarf and tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful news, your tulips and vase are lovely, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! and how lovely little scarf! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ops, (I forgot) congratulations for your succes! I can understand it, your blog is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from Spain: beautiful creations. You are very creative. Congratulations on the success of your blog, keep in touch

    ReplyDelete