Thursday, February 7, 2013

Out with the girls, part 2


As I promised, here's the second part of the shooting with my little jointed dolls in the snow.
While in the first part you have seen a Fairyland Pukifee, the doll you see in these pics has been handmade by me, a couple years ago. She's just 8.5 cm high (which is a really tiny size for this type of dolls), she's made of polymer clay and fully jointed. You can see more pics of her here, when she was wearing a short turquoise wig and her very first outfit.

I have to admit that she has been a bit neglected, and that's why I finally decided to give her a brand new look. I sewed a new dress for her, and a pixie hat and a pair of booties. And she also got the tiniest crocheted cape, in a pale neutral shade. 

I got the white mohair for her wig from the lovely Sanna of SweetNeat, and I really like the effect on my little doll. She finally looks like a woodland sprite! : )

Hope you will like her!









Ps: on a completely unrelated subject, I am proud to announce that my little Munny is almost finished! Can't wait to show him to you! : )
(and yes, he will have white fur and hair too! :P)

19 comments:

  1. Hello Mijbil,
    How lovely. she is just beautiful and I love your Munny!
    I can't wait to see more of him.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doll is gorgeous. I love her new clothes. Her hat is fantastic. I love your Munny it looks great cant wait to see more.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet and pretty and beautiful clothes you have made for her. The nature suits her very well.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an adorable little doll! It's those big beautiful eyes that make her look so innocent. I love the way you dressed her. I also loved how she looked before.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doll is so sweet! I like her new wig and her new clothes:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cette petite poupée est adorable, son nouveau look lui va beaucoup mieux. Une petite fée dans une nature immaculée !
    rosethé-Minima

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Sylvia this is amazing!! I adore your little girl, she looks so gorgeous in that lovely outfit and your photos are fantastic!! You are so talented to have made this beautiful girl, I love her amazing hair!! Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. que bonita que se ve esa pequeña , y el gorrito es una monada con tantos adornitos , y el nuevo pequeño creo que quedara genial

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che delizie tenerissime brava!!!!kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks for your comment! You have a very nice Blog! Your dolls and photos are
    Wonderfully.
    Greetings, Conni

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Mijbil,

    Thanks for your nice comment!
    What a nice blog you have and a very wonderful doll.

    Hugs Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that little white bunny in the snow, mijbil! It reminds me of my little Flossy! Thank you for your sweet, sweet comment on my blog. Comments mean a lot, don't they? I enjoy seeing your darling creatures and watching your life unfold in Sweden. Your blog is rich with beauty. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, thank you for your visit and your comment in my blog. Your girls are so tiny. I like your scenes in the nature. Hugs Kati

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola, gracias por tus palabras de consuelo!!!
    Tu pequeña se ve preciosa, el sombrero es una maravilla y el conejito es muy tierno!!!
    Besitooos y feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grazie cara Mijbil per la tua visita,
    mi ha fatto molto piacere e ti seguirò anch'io molto volentieri per assaporare un pò della creatività svedese,

    un abbraccio
    buon weekend :-)

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely shots :)
    Munny is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sei incredibile! Vorrei proprio vedere le tue mani... cos'hanno? sei dita? una falange in più? ;)))

    ReplyDelete