Saturday, February 23, 2013

The tale of the Three Fairies


Hi there! : )
The last few days weren't really the most pleasant - flu, cough and toothache - and I am spending my Saturday night drinking mint tea, well wrapped under a few layers of cozy blankets. I already feel better, and I guess that with just a bit of rest and warmth I'll be ok by  tomorrow.

And now, back to the fairy tale from the title..

Once upon a time, there was a tiny fairy who lived in the woods. She had a pink dotted hat, and she was more or less of the size of a grain of rice. There were some advantages in being so tiny - for example, a single berry was enough for her to bake so many pies, but sometimes she felt a bit lonely, and maybe vulnerable because of her size. And then one day..

..another fairy appeared, and she was even smaller! : )
Her hat was the colour of mellow strawberries, and her dress had the shade of the newborn leaves.



And yes, she was so tiny that a single grain of rice could work as a big bed for her!
The first fairy was very happy to get company, and she really liked to have a smaller sister to protect. But then..

..whooops, who's there? A third fairy all of a sudden arrived!
She was joyful, chubby, and smaller than the tiniest dewdrop. And she was looking for friends too!

Needless to say, the three of them became  good friends. And now that they are a little family, they sometimes accept to pose for a pic, on the top of a fingertip. But they often complain about looking so much BIGGER in pics than they actually are!  

Hope you enjoyed the story (and if it sounds silly, please be forgiving, mt fever hasn't completely gone yet :P )
I wish you the nicest weekend! : )


Ps: I'd like to thank the super nice Ben of Urban Vinyl Daily who published a few pics of my custom Munny faun! 
 You can read the whole post here.  : )


21 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely!! Love them! :-) Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Womderful story and the most amazing pips of fairys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan! Son maravillosas.
    Bravo!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorables, les trois et si minuscules, superbe travail !
    rosethé-Minima

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful, magical little fairies :) I love them !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The most adorable tiny fairies I've seen. Very cute story.

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness I am in love with these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tiny fairies. they are so beautiful!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Fantstic story. It's a mystery to me how to model such small things.
    I love your fairies!!!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. una pequeña familia de haditas , preciosas las tres y realmente diminutas , un trabajo estupendo

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Какие волшебные и прекрасные феи!
    Сказка чудесная! Выздоравливайте! Берегите себя!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from Spain: I like these fairies. Great job. I hope you're better of your health problems. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Great story :) your tiny fairies are amazing I love them.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sono ritornata nel tuo blog dopo che hai lasciato un commento nel mio e mi unisco ai tuoi sostenitori ora perché adoro le tue piccole creazioni. scusa il ritardo, Assunta, lefiabedituassan.blogspot.it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bentornata!!Che gioia rivedere i tuoi piccoli capolavori!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastico trabajo!!! Me encantan las hadas y estas son preciosas además de diminutas!!!
    Bellisimas!!!!
    Besitoooos y feliz semana.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are these for sale? U can contact me at tammielynn1969@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Are these for sale? U can contact me at tammielynn1969@aol.com

    ReplyDelete