Sunday, March 31, 2013

5 happy little things..

..to wish you Glad Påsk, namely Happy Easter (in Swedish)! : )

1- Daffodils from my balcony, because yesterday it was snowing (again!) and therefore I need some colour to keep up the illusion of spring! : )

2 - A duck and a little rabbit that I got (many months ago) from my boyfriend. Cute!

3 - A golden egg full of pralines, because little treats make me happy!

4 - Two adorable eggbunnies from Musers, which I traded with sweet Kathryn for two of my miniature rabbits. : )

5- And finally, a strawberry cheesecake, because some sweetness is always much needed!

Wish you a merry and peaceful Easter!
Lots of love,

Mijbil

11 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. All are indeed happy cheerful objects and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the "colored" pictures to cheer us up a bit, mijbil!
    Happy Easter to you and yours!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like your five things that make you happy you. Nice pictures. Happy Easter. I love strawberries. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buona Pasqua dall'Italia...e finalmente con il sole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabric bunnies are cute. Happy Easter. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some very fine Easter things you have. Your duck and rabbit are super beautiful. Daffodils are a beautiful flower.
    Now that Easter is over and everyday life takes over again, I think that the weather, the good spring weather is on the way.
    It is very beautiful and warmer today Monday, so let's hope,
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Mijbil!
    I love those pictures! They really put me in an Easter mood ( and an eating mood).
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great Easter Sunday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. in effetti anche qui è necessario creare l'illusione di primavera piove sempre.. :-(
    mi aggiungo ai tuoi followers e grazie della visita!
    baci

    ReplyDelete