Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen


I am proud to introduce one of my latest - and the most complex so far - Munny projects: directly from "Game of Thrones", princess Daenerys Targaryen called Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Dothraki, Trueborn Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar, and the First Men, and Lady of the Seven Kingdoms (ok, I had to google for the full list of her titles ;P )

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you might know that I am a big fan of both Martin's book series and TV show. I already portrayed Daenerys and her dragons a few times, for example here, and I finally decided to create a vinyl Micro Munny version too.

It took me a while to decide about her outfit, because the dragon princess wears so many interesting pieces along the series, in a range that goes from long girlish gowns to leather Dothraki clothes.
Here's a few examples:



I finally went for the crossover purple armor/dress that she wears when rescuing her dragons from the House of the Undying. I think that outfit is a very good balance between her feminine grace and warrior   determination. : )

Of course I revisited her look to make it more "pop" and bright, as you expect from a vinyl toy, but I kept her purple eyes and silver-white hair as they are described in the books. And the three dragons, of course.. : )





I signed her, as usual, with a golden tattoo on the back of her head. In this case, the three-headed dragon from the Targaryen banner!



She'll soon be up for sale on my Storenvy shop.

And finally, a cute group pic! : )

Ok, it has been an extremely busy day, so now time to have an ice cream and some rest.
See you soon! : )


11 comments:

  1. me encanta , creo que has hecho un trabajo fantastico , a mi me encanta la serie de television, no he leido los libros,

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thumbs up for Game of Thrones! You should give the books a try - even if it's going to take some time, the last one was more than a thousand pages long!

      Delete
  2. Non è il mio genere ma le tue creature sono sempre e comunque fantastiche!
    Assaggerei anch'io con piacere un gelato svedese :)
    a presto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grazie! :) Confesso: il gelato era un Mini Magnum al liquore dell'Algida, non esattamente un prodotto tipico svedese! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mijbil,
    Absolutely one of your best!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te l'ho già detto che sei fantastica???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Munny is fantastic. I love the " Game of Thrones" its my favorite show at the moment. I have not read the books yet but they are on my list to do for sure lol.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sono meravigliose, complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fatty liver treatment liv 52 fatty liver treatment liv 52
    fatty liver treatment liv 52

    my web page :: fatty liver disease natural treatment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
    was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added
    agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

    Feel free to visit my blog: crush secret

    ReplyDelete