Sunday, April 21, 2013

The library


Have I ever mentioned that Sweden is blooming? : )
This is how the yard in front of the old library looks right now.. well, it's actually so much more beautiful in real life!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
I have quite a lot of exciting news to share, but right now I am joining my lovely boyfriend for dinner - he is cooking pork chops with sweet peppers for me! And even if at first I was a bit skeptical about his brand new cooking interest, I have to admit that the smell is really delicious!














7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is beautiful! And I love the little bunny sculpture, he looks right at home around all those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che belle immagini! Splendide davvero!
    Un abbraccio!
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sweden is looking very beautiful with all the flowers. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photo is gorgeous with the contrast of that wonderful old building and old trees against the blue of all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meraviglia! Mi piacciono tanto questi assaggi di nord europa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sylvia :) your pictures are awesome. Sweden looks very beautiful. Nature is so full of magic :) Thank you for your lovely comment my friend :) I hope you enjoyed your dinner :)))
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete