Monday, May 13, 2013

Back to Sweden


First, let me thank each and everyone of you for all the support and sympathy I got.
I want you to know that it really meant a lot to me. 

I was very close to my grandmother, and I know I will miss her a lot.
She was almost 96, and I am glad she lived a long, active and mostly happy life.

I have rewritten these few lines over and over again, but in the end I couldn't really find another way to express my gratitude. 
So I'll just write "thank you".

And now I am back to my Swedish home (althought I am leaving soon, again..) and surrounded once more by the stunning beauty of Northern springtime.
There is so much grace and enchantment all around that it almost feels unreal.

A warm hug, and many thanks once again,

Mij














8 comments:

  1. Che meravigliose fioriture...buona giornata!!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bonitas imagenes , gracias por compartirlas

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mijbil,
    What wonderful fphotos. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi spiace che il ritorno in italia non sia stato per piacere. Hai scritto proprio le parole giuste... l'importante è aver vissuto una vita lunga, piena e felice. Un abbraccio. I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your pictures are stunning. Take care of yourself in this sad time.
    Big Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, mij.
    Take care of yourself.....!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un bacio miji :* ....bellissime le foto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos!! Take care:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete