Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ducklings!


Hi everyone, and sorry for the long silence!

I have been working like crazy, lately - which I suppose is good news for those who are waiting for a custom piece from me, I'm trying to catch up with my commissions list as fast as I can! : )

And while I'm still trying to reorder the hundreds of pics I took in Sevilla, there is something else I really really really want to show you.. ready for a cuteness overload? ; )

So, my bf and I have been running recently. And since we are kind of lazy, we need at least a good reason to gather our forces and get ouside. Our little treat is to reach the big park and feed the many ducks that happily live there. 
But.. surprise! There are several duck families with baby ducklings walking around the park, and since they are accustomed to human presence, they are also super friendly and confident in eating from your hand. And mama duck doesn't get upset if you gently cuddle her babies, as far as you keep feeding the whole family. : )













8 comments:

  1. I don't think it matters how old you get, I still get excited when I see a mother duck with ducklings. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bonitas fotos ,tiene que ser muy chulo dar de comer a los patos,

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute!
    Beautiful photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely!!!! I love baby ducks...
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma che belle immagini solari e ricche di colori caldi e le anatre molto fotogeniche! Un abbraccio. Manu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! Thanks for sharing! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute babies :) Your pictures are so sweet thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete