Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Micro Daenerys and Drogon


Can't believe the third season of Game of Thrones is already over!

Well, I'll take it as a chance to introduce one of the most complex miniature projects I have ever worked on - probably the most complicated at all! : )
I finished it quite a long time ago, but never posted it here before (shame on me!)

Here is a miniature version of princess Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen from Game of Thrones, riding her black dragon which is named Drogon.
The dragon is the most detailed I have ever created,
 approx 1 inch long, with golden details and glazed red eyes. 

I am holding a grain of rice next to her, just to give a better idea of her actual size. 
Soooooo tiny! : )




And now what else?

A suggestion for a quick almost-summertime lunch (fried eggs, fresh tomatoes, basil pesto and a pinch of salt and pepper on a toasted slice of bread..yum!)

..and Elliot the Elephant enjoying the warm weather outside! ; )

Sorry for the super quick post, but I'm running to my Swedish course now!
And don't forget to come and see my Facebook page..it is such a little thing, I need your help to make it grow! :D

9 comments:

  1. Hello Mijbil,
    that is superb! fantastic work. the detail is outstanding.
    Big hug and bon apetit,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got so much detail into such a tiny piece. Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am deeply impressed. So fine and clearly defined details. Good luck with your Swedish course.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miei commenti ti smbreranno tutti uguali ma...lo ADORO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mijbil, your tiny work is outstanding, there are so much details to see. It really is impressive work.
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this piece is stunning. So very detailed and so tiny wow.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh my god!!!! It's incredible!!!!! What a great work!!Daenerys is so cute, and Drogon... wow! I don't have words to explain how I like it!!! Contratulations!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. I haven't yet seen the latest season of Game of Thrones. I've heard some rumours though that its a very cool season. Can't wait to watch it. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do just the most amazing work :) It's always such a joy to see what you've made next!!!

    http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete