Friday, July 26, 2013

Scotland here we come!


Finally leaving for some Scottish holidays!

Visiting Scotland has been a longtime dream of mine, which is now coming true.
Our flight to Edimburgh will take off in a few hours!  : )

I'll try to update the blog as much as possible, and share pics&sensations from the trip, in case you want to follow my adventures. And I wish the most lovely holidays to all of you!


PS: we never leave without one of our little plushies (we need company for the trip, eheh) and in this case the selected companion was Jerome, the little Apatosaurus. Quite appropriately, he's already trying to spot the Loch Ness creature on the map! :D

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday. Look forward to your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mijbil,
    enjoy your trip and have fun.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mijbil, enjoy in Scotland. I've been there many times, and I dare say it is the most lovely place I've been.

    Slainte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time in Scotland. I was there many years ago and loved it.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUone vacanze!! La Scozia è affascinante, incantevole e io sono sempre stata fortunata anche con il clima. Lo spero anche per te!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che posti magnifici! Grazie per aver condiviso queste bellissime foto!

    ReplyDelete