Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Russian bunny



When a blogger disappears for a while, it might be due to the need of a little break or to the fact that he/she has been really super busy. : )

For me, the first option was true up to a week or two ago, while now I definitely fall into the latter category! :D

I am working like crazy these days, mainly because I'm trying to plan ahead for the next months.
But since I have been really missing my little blog, I decided to share a few pics of the latest addition to my miniatures collection: please welcome Lev, the little felted bunny!

Lev means "lion" in Russian, and I chose this name for him because

a) he actually comes from Russia 
b) despite his cute appearance, he has a lot of spirit and he's a brave little guy!

Here he's modeling with Momomela, my mini Ddung that you've already met here, in her lovely bear outfit. : )

Hope you'll like the pics, and remember that Mijbil Creatures is now on Storenvy. 
Don't forget to subscribe! : )

Follow on Bloglovin



(yes, Lev even has a tiny heart on his chubby bottom ^__^ )

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love Lev!!! He's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like your rabbit russia ... We continue in contact

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mijbil,
    He is just too adorable. Beautiful workmanship.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lev is totally adorable! He's very kawaii--love it! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable, especially with that little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too adorable, I love it!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable little creature! (Lev in Hebrew means heart.)
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  8. un precioso conejito , me alegro de que estes tan ocupada y aun asi reserves un poco de tiempo para el blog

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lev is adorable.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete