Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A spoonful of kittens


So proud to officially introduce my tiny spoon kittens on the blog! : )

These cute little fellows got quite popular on my Tumblr (they're getting closer to 2000 notes!) and it's finally time to show them here too!
So, here they are: teeny tiny kittens, more ore less the size of a grain of rice, resting on dollhouse-sized silver spoons. Honestly, does it get any cuter than this?   ; P










The spoon kittens come in different colours, and are avaialble in my Etsy shop.
But here's the best part: I am also offering custom baby cats, whose look is based on the pic the owner sends me. They are so much fun to make! : )

Here's a couple examples of what I mean:



I so hope you will like them! : )

Thank you once again for the lovely comments and support! September is going to bring news and surprises on Mijbil Creatures, so don't miss them (and, if you want, stop by my Facebook page too, it's a great way to keep up with the latest updates and with random cool stuff I find on the net ;P )

Big hugs,

Mijbil




20 comments:

  1. They are so small and immensely beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these are so precious!!! I love these little kittens! I think one doesn't need to be a cat person to love your creations but it doesn't hurt either, right :D

    Regards,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo!!Sono fantastici!!Ne voglio uno!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao bella!! Che carini....già sto pensando al mio Miscè formato cucchiaino!! Semplice semplice tutto bianco con occhi azzurri... :DDD sono bellissimi!!
    un bacio
    ila

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sono davvero molto piccoli! Io adoro i gatti e la mia piccola Ariel sarebbe bellissima sul cucchiaino, poi, appeso nella dollhouse...
    Abbraccio, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: very adorable . Lovely. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bonitos!!!una cucada, preciosos.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little kittens. So tiny wow adorable.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Your kittens are sweet! You are an artist! A hug from Italy. Paola from http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao i gattini sono deliziosi e così piccoli!
    Un caro saluto, Manu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaww they are so cute,!! I love them!! They re so tiny and sweet:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! They are sooo cute =) Great work!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mijbil, they are amazing and oh so tiny. You must be so patient to make something so small. I love them.
    Thank you for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday. I'm featuring this project at today's party.

    ReplyDelete