Friday, September 6, 2013

Artisans I love: Michelle from Kirikì Press


I fell in love with Kirikì embroidery kits the very moment I set my eyes on them on Pinterest! : )

The idea behind these kits is simple and brilliant: cute animal dolls printed on fabric and embellished by an intricate pattern of colourful stitches. And this of course means that the final result looks like a little designer piece, at the very reasonable price of a DIY kit!

Bonus point: they look like a perfect train/bus project, expecially if you have to travel on rainy autumn mornings..

All of the lovely animals you see in these pics come from the talent of the Canadian artist Michelle Galletta. Her DIY kits are available in her Etsy shop, and I have to confess that I am really tempted to get some for my Christmas gifts. : )

Oh, as usual the "Artisans I love" posts are only based on my personal choices, and I am not sponsored nor payed to write them. Just want to share the love for some brilliant, cute little things! : ) 















4 comments:

  1. ahah, nessun dubbio! :) e poi vedo ogni giorno dai tuoi pin che spessissimo ci piacciono le stesse cose! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! It's a brilliant idea and makes for a lovely gift. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful kits I love the owls.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete