Friday, September 27, 2013

Just a tiny squirrel..


Ah-choo! 

Perfectly on time like almost every year, the first cold of autmn is here.. and it carried a persistent headache, runny nose and the urge of snuggling under a warm blanket with a cup of hot herbal infusion. 

Therefore, sorry about the very quick post. This little squirrel is here to apologize in my behalf, and wish you all a nice weekend..




..along with a happy gifset from KittyCatDaily!
Because seriously, if a kitten playing with a bunch of fallen leaves doesn't bring yo a smile, I don't know what could!  : )





7 comments:

  1. Your squirrel is adorable!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery! I just had my first cold as well and it took exactly one week to leave. Hopefully yours will be gone soon too! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo scoiattolo nell'ampolla è favoloso!
    Simpatico lo scoiattolo che gioca con le foglie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. un trabajo precioso , tienes razon lo del gato te hace sonreir

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful little squirrel. I hope you are feeling better soon. Your vidio made me smile so cute.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so lovely!! I was also I'll this week... I wish you feel better soon:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete