Saturday, October 5, 2013

A quick update


I know I had promised a really spooy parade of littlle creatures, but after publishing the previous post about cute Halloween miniatures, I stumbled upon the super cute amigurumi from Omakeno
Could I leave them out of my Halloween selection? I don't think so! : )

So, here they are. Warning: serious risk of cuteness overload! : )





I wish you a lovely weekend, and I go back to cooking- we have guests for dinner tonight, and I (maybe) overestimated the amount of food we'll need AND my cooking skills. 
Therefore the menu includes goat cheese and sundried tomatoes starters, handmade pasta with zucchini and cheese, stuffed peppers, baked salmon and chocolate cake (I am not sure at all that I can manage so many things, ugh!) 

Wish me luck! :D

8 comments:

  1. Stupendi amigurumi!
    Che bel menu per la cena.
    Saluti, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an overload of cuteness and your menu sounds Devine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: beautiful proposals for Halloween ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. unos pequeños personajes muy monos , espero que esa cena vaya bien

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your dinner ! I don't like Halloween because we don't know that in the Netherlands. But your Halloween mini's look amazing.
    Hugs Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mijbil,
    Those creatures are adorable! How was your supper?
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end the food was - more or less - ok, and the company awesome.. so overall it was a success! :)

      Delete
  7. They are adorable!!! So much details I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete