Thursday, October 3, 2013

Artisans I love Halloween edition #1: terrific cute!


Who says that Halloween has to be scary?

With so many talented artists creating cute, adorable Halloween miniatures, I could not avoid to share a little gallery of my favourite pieces - a little collection of deliciously spooky sweet tiny creatures.
Hope you'll like them!

This adorable little bat - along with the zombie white bunny above - comes from MountRoyalMint. You might already know my passion for Sabina's work, and this year's Halloween pieces are absolutely awesome! : )


Teeny tiny haunted houses from Rodica
Many more are available in her shop, but the ones with the mini ghosts coming out of the windows totally won my heart! : )


Halloween table from Sonia of La Bottega delle Fate. Sonia's tiny mice are her signature piece, and their black version is maybe even cuter.. not to mention the unbelievable amount of detail of the candles, pumpkins and cookies. Amazingly spooky! : )


Le Animalé mini animal totems - you can read more about Laura's work here
or just visit her beautiful shop


Crocheted black kitten and pumpkin from HeartstringCrochet. The ginger stripes on the back of the kitty are the perfect touch to an already adorable plushie!



Spooky Halloween figurines from Sweet Bestiary. Love their vintage look! : )


Fluffy little bat from Lelelerele. And as if he wasn's already lovely enough, the talented Elena also gave him a little bow tie. How could anyone resist the cuteness? :D

And I'll close with a silly pic of my tiny ghosts from two years ago
They're long time sold out, but I still find the scene
with the worried micro spirit rather funny! ^__^


This is my selection of sweet little Halloween things, and it's all about cuteness and tenderness, but if you come back in a couple days you'll find the second part of this post.. which will include some really creepy, scary, whimsical but nonetheless amazing Halloween pieces from the artisan community! :D

12 comments:

  1. Hello mijbil,
    What a fun collection of Halloween decorations. they are all beautiful and I think they would be great for children who are scared easier then others.
    Beautiful collectables.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not crazy about Halloween but I do like cutesy witches and that worried little spirit is super adorable! I am totally won over by the crochet pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Che belle decorazioni per Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love a cute Halloween! :) I'm so happy my little houses are among your picks, thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Halloween! What a change from the usual one!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  7. unos trabajos fantasticos , gracias por compartirlo

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mijbil,
    What a cute little things. The knitted pumpkin is adorable.
    Hugs Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  9. All this is super cute! Thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are certainly some talented artists out there with a sense of humour. I love the little houses with the ghosts. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful collection I love the tiny houses. Thank you for sharing all this cuteness :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete